Reviewers should use the following criteria when evaluating the suitability of a manuscript for publication:
- How relevant is the paper to the fields represented by the journal?
- Is the current state of the art properly represented in the paper?
- Were the research findings correctly presented and interpreted?
- Was the research material presented clearly?
- Was the presented research material used in accordance with ethical principles and is there no conflict of interests?
After the review, the Authors will receive information on their manuscript. Based on such comments and personal review of the manuscript, the Editor in Chief will make a preliminary decision about whether to reject it, make slight changes, or significantly change the manuscript or approve it for publishing without any changes.